Pearl Highlands Center’s School Cents has ended.
The last day of School Cents 2017 was January 5, 2018. We thank everyone who participated. Stay tuned here and on Facebook for our announcement of the winners.
Help your school get a share of $4,500. This year we’re awarding three prizes:
- 1st Place: $2,500
- 2nd Place: $1,500
- 3rd Place: $500
We no longer have a management office at the Center so the program is a little different this year. Here’s how it works:
- Your school gets 1 point for every dollar spent with Pearl Highlands Center merchants before 1/5/18.
- Have every member of your team download this School Cents form and log Pearl Highlands Center purchases through 1/5/18.
- Send completed forms (Excel file, PDF scan, or picture of the form) to email@example.com.
- You may also mail paper copies to:
Matsumoto & Clapperton
705 S. King Street Suite 104
Honolulu HI 96813
ATTN: School Cents
- We welcome periodic submissions throughout the shopping period.
- All forms must be submitted by 1/14/18.
- The top three schools with the most points win.
- Save your receipts (either copies or originals). Although you do not need to submit receipts with the form, the top 3 schools will be asked to verify randomly selected purchases with receipts prior to naming winners.
If you have any questions you may call us during business hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm) at 808-548-0278.
Please share this with your fellow teachers and parents to help spread the word and sign up for email updates here: