Earn money for your keiki’s school when you shop at Pearl Highlands Center!
Shop, dine and enjoy services at Pearl Highlands to earn up to $2000 for your school starting December 1.
Earn 10 points per dollar spent when you shop in-store, dine-in, order take out and more.
- Lehua Elementary
- Manana Elementary School
- Pearl City Elementary School
HOW TO SUBMIT A RECEIPT
- Participants in the Kokua for Keiki program must be Hawaii residents age 18+.
- Qualifying receipts must be dated and submitted online between December 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021.
- Participants will be required to fill out the online form that includes contact, email, phone, and zip code, and designate participating school.
- Participants will be required to upload a picture or copy of receipts and upload when prompted.
- Submit form online once required fields have been completed.
- View complete program rules here
- View Pearl Highlands Center merchant list here