To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Food-A-Go-Go, Hawaiʻi Agricultural Foundation (HAF) is launching Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week in conjunction with a Bid It to Win It for Ag Education online auction to support our local restaurant industry and to raise funds for our K-12 agricultural education programs in public schools.
Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week will run from April 5 – 12, with some restaurants participating for a second week through April 19. Find participating restaurants and their details below.
Il Gelato Hawaii
- Buy 2 pints or quarts of gelato, get one free
- “Big Kahuna” Cheese Steak (Regular: $9.95 or Giant: $17.20)
The Pizza Press
$25 prix fixe menu
- Artichoke dip bomb bites
- BBQ pork belly pizza
- Vanilla cheesecake with fresh berries
- Shrimp Tempura Roll – $12.75
- Family Platter for 10 people – $50