Restaurant Week is back at Pearl Highlands Center!
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of Food-A-Go-Go, Hawaiʻi Agricultural Foundation (HAF) is launching a two-week-long Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week to support our local restaurant industry and to raise funds for our K-12 agricultural education programs in public schools.
Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week will run from March 23 – April 6. Find participating restaurants and their details below.
- Sari Sari (Vegetable Soup with pork & shrimp): Restaurant Week Price – $12.55
- Pancit Gisado: Restuarant Week Price – $10.35
- Milkfish Belly Sinigang: Restaurant Week Price – $14.35
- Chicken Papaya: Restaurant Week Price – $12.55
The Pizza Press
- $25 Prix Fixe Menu:
- (2) Stuffed Mushrooms: Local Small Kine Farm Mushrooms, Stuffed with 4 cheese blend artichoke dip topped with bacon and parmesan.
- Irish Pizza: Corn Beef, Roasted Garlic, Caramelized Onions, Feta, Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded LLocal Cabbage, drizzled with spicy mustard.
- Vanilla Cheese Cake
- Cheesy Shrimp Curry: Melted Cheesy Shrimp, Tomato, Sweet corn, Boiled Egg – $13