It’s pretty simple. You learn how to cook and serve bowls full of delicious teriyaki at our Pearl City, HI location, and we send you money every week. Pretty dang good deal.
We have fun rockin’ behind the wok and there’s a ton of opportunity for advancements and teamwork.
And, you get a FREE T-SHIRT! That’s right. Work here, and we’ll clothe you. I mean, how else are you supposed to work with such great, friendly people and make amazing food? *Pants and shoes are not included (but they are required).
So, come work with fun, super good-looking people, and get your mom/significant other/roommates to stop yelling at you to get a job. Apply today!
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities; Positive Attitude, Professional Appearance, Maturity, Outgoing Personality, Flexibility, Honesty, Pride, Self-Motivation, Quality-Oriented, Hard Working, Quick Learner, Friendly, Punctual and Reliable, Can Work Long Hours on Feet, Likes to Work With Hands, and is a Good Communicator.
High School Diploma, GED or working towards is a plus.
- Food Service Experience is a Plus
- Follow recipes to prepare and create our signature sauces as needed
- Demonstrate and practice food safety standards
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Maintain high cleanliness standards
- Set team members up for success by performing delegated side work duties
- Ensure that all menu items are prepared to meet our high quality standards
- Maintain sufficient inventory of prepped ingredients to fill customer demands
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks
- Ability to communicate well with other team members
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Responsible for prepping and completing order before going out to customer
- Wash and clean dishes as a team
- Part time or Full Time positions available